Zostrix Neuropathy Diabetic Foot Pain Relieving Cream 2-oz.
- For Use On: Feet
- Health Concern: Diabetes
- Product Form: Cream
- Capacity (volume): 2.0 Oz.
- Diabetic pain relief without a prescription
- Strong & effective
- Topical analgesic cream 2 oz
- Applicator pads
- For persons under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before using.
- To avoid getting cream on hands, use applicator pad to apply a thin film of cream to the affected area and gently rub in until fully absorbed. Discard applicator pad after use.
- For optimum relief, apply 3 to 4 times daily
- Best results typically occur after 2 to 4 weeks of continuous use
- Unless treating hands, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use.
- See package insert for more information.
A clinically tested, powerful medication containing the strength of purified capsaicin, the natural active component of chili peppers.
Store at 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F)
©Health Care Products,
a division of Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co. Inc.
5.0 / 5.0
Use this product to aid foot sensitivity in a diabetic patient's feet. They have noticed decreased foot sensitivity. But you need to use per the directions as it takes continuous applications to get this improvement. May seem a bit expensive, but according to the patient, the decreased sensitivity is well worth the price! Be sure to wash your hands after applying even when you use the aplication pads.