Walgreens Arthritis Pain Reliever 650 mg
Size/Count 150.0 ea
- Extended-release pain reliever tablets
- Caplets - capsule-shaped tablets
- 8 hour temporary relief
- Compare to Tylenol Arthritis Pain active ingredient - This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Tylenol.
- 8 Hour temporary relief.
- Extended-release pain reliever tablets.
- Caplets - capsule-shaped tablets.
- Easy open cap.
- This package for households without young children.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Do not take more than directed - see overdose warning. Adults: Take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water. Swallow whole, do not crush, chew or dissolve. Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Under 18 Years of Age: Ask a doctor. Store at 20-25°C / 68-77°F. Avoid excessive heat above 40°C / 104°F.
5.0 / 5.0
I tried Walgreen's Arthritis Pain Reliever for the first time this month. It really does everything it says it will do, it relieves arthritis pain for hours. It was a great deal at buy one, get one half off, and both my husband and I take this for pain. Best think I've used for this kind of pain.
5.0 / 5.0
This customer did not provide a text review.