Vicks VapoRub Cough Suppressant Topical Analgesic Ointment
Size/Count 3.53 oz.
- Relieves cough, aches & pains
- Works naturally through medicated vapors
- Doesn't interact with other medications
- Rub a thick layer on chest & throat or rub on sore aching muscles
- Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- Keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth
- Repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor
The active ingredients in this product work naturally through the inhalation of medicated vapors. Applied externally, so it doesn't interact with other medications the way pills can.
Made in Mexico
See important warnings under "when using this product". Adults and children 2 years and over:
Store at room temperature.
© 2011 Procter & Gamble
5.0 / 5.0
I have been using this orodyct since I was a baby. My mother introduced me to it!I have tried similar rpoducts and there is nothing as effective as Vicks.
5.0 / 5.0
I read about using Vic's on the bottom of your feet covered with socks to stop coughing. I was very skeptical and had to laugh about it when I told my family. I decided, what the heck, it can't hurt and I was tired literally from coughing all night due to this cold. I put the Vic's on my feet and put on socks. I layed down and within a couple of minutes I wasn't coughing. I stayed awake for an hour waiting to cough. I finally slept for 9 hours straight and couldn't wait to tell everyone that it really worked. I don't know why it worked, but it did, so I tried it last night as well, and I again slept all night without coughing or getting up. All I can say is "wow"' give it a try, it really is unbelievable. Thanks Vic's