THULE 963XTR Spare Me Bike Rack
THULE 963XTR Spare Me Bike RackThe Thule Spare Me carries up to 2 bikes on this heavy-duty locking bike rack that connects right to your rear-mounted spare tire.
- T3 Cradles hold bikes in place for maximum frame protection and stability
- Arms fold down when not in use
- Includes locking cable and locking knob to secure bikes to the carrier and carrier to the vehicle
- Carries up to 2 bikes
- Attaches to spare tire bolt pattern with included lockable adapter plate
- Includes 2 One-Key lock cylinderslocking cable secure bikes to the carrier and locking knob secures carrier to the vehicle
- Patented No-Sway Cage prevents bike-to-bike contact
- Does not work with spare tire covers
- Please consult the Thule Rack Finder to match the correct Thule parts with your vehicle
Country of Origin: Imported
|For Tandem Bikes||No|
4.0 / 5.0
The best thing about the bike rack is the base mount stays on my Rav4 all the time. Making the rack mounting quick and easy.
5.0 / 5.0
The only downside was it took a little longer than expected to install. One of the plastic parts on the padlock was hard to remove, and some of the instructions are not in full detail, but once installed, it works wonderfully!
5.0 / 5.0
i love it
2.0 / 5.0
I was excited to get this rack based on the great reviews. But after the easy installation, my husband and I tried to load the bikes. Unfortunately neither my cyclocross bike, my MTB (hard tail), and his MTB (9er) would fit. None of our 4 bikes have full suspension. My husbands cyclocross bike fit, but I bought the rack for to carry my cross bike and my MTB. We have a Thule rack for the other car and love it.mbut since my CRV has the spare I have needed a bike carrying solution and thought this would be it. Once we figured out that my bikes wouldn't fit, I did some research and found out that many people also bought the rack bar accessory to make their bikes fit. I would presume this is for full suspension bikes though since nothing in the product description or previous reviews mention this problem. At this point I will be returning it and seeing yet another solution.
5.0 / 5.0
Excellent product. Installed in about 20 minutes on my 2002 Jeep Liberty. Sturdy and well designed. Folds out of the way easily when not in use.
Holds my road bike securely. I've only used it with one bike, so I can't speak to how two bikes fit.
The mounting bolt locks with the same key as the included cable bike lock, which is very handy. No worries about anybody taking off with your expensive bike & rack.