Super "S" 7 ft. 9 in. Jack Post
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 3 in
- Assembled Height (in.) : 51.25 in
- Assembled Width (in.) : 5 in
- Depth (in) : 5.0 in
- Height (in) : 93 in
- Item Package Type : Cardboard Container
- Item Weight : 16 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : Tiger Brand Jack Post Limited Warranty; warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for one year from the date of purchase.
- Maximum Height (In.) : 93 in
- Maximum load at maximum extension (lb.) : 11350.0
- Maximum load at minimum extension (lb.) : 18000.0
- Minimum height (in.) : 54.0
- Product Weight (lb.) : 16.0
- Product Width (in.) : 4
- Returnable : 90-Day
- Width (in) : 4 in
4.0 / 5.0
Although I had some initial problems with one of them and had to return it for an exchange they have done their job of holding the house up and are still holding it up while I conduct repairs to the foundation. So glad I found them and I was able to get all I needed.
5.0 / 5.0
I purchased one of these pole jacks for use on my front porch to replace/repair rotted wooden columns. It jacked up the overhang with ease - estimate at lease 1000 lbs of weight on the pole jack.I made a few modifications to the jack for ease of use. Did some work with a MIG welder and welded the base to the bottom pole and also welded the screw insert bushing into the top pole - see pictures. Then touched up the paint with dark gray to match.I welded the pieces together for ease of use just because I have the welder. These jacks will work just fine as the are right out of the box.They are pretty robust and will easily handle the rated loads.I'm very pleased with it and for the price range, I can't imagine finding anything any better.