Sonicare HX6932/02 Flexcare Sonic Toothbrush with UV Sanitizer
- Includes: UV Sanitizer, Deluxe Soft Travel Case, FlexCare Handle, Standard ProResult brush head pieces, Travel Charger, Compact ProResult brush head pieces, and 3-Pieces Additional brush head Color code rings
- 3 Flexible brushing modes, 2 Personalized cleaning routines
- One-minute brushing cycle in the Clean Mode for a quick clean
- 3-minutes for an extended care routine
- All-in-one sanitizing, charging and storing solution
- LED Lights
- 99% Germ Free UV Sanitizer
- Lithium ion Rechargeable Battery
- Smartimer 2-minutes timer helps to ensure recommended brushing
- Quadpacer Interval timer
- Deluxe recharge gauge Light signal helps track battery charge
- Operating Time (Full to Empty) fully charged should provide 20 2-minutes brushings
|Dental Care Type:||Single Electric Toothbrush|
|Brush Timer:||Auto Shut Off|
|Recharge Indicator:||Auto Shut Off|
|Travel Charger:||Auto Shut Off|
5.0 / 5.0
i HAVE HAD THIS TOOTHBRUSH FOR OVER 5 YEARS AND IT HAS NOT FAILED ME YET. I LIKE AND USE THE DIFFERENT MODES FOR WHEN MY TEETH / GUMS ARE SENSITIVE. jUST KEEP IT CLEAN AND CHARGE WHEN NECESSARY AND IT SHOULD LAST A LONG TIME. i BRUSH 3-4 TIMES A DAY. IT IS AN EXCELLENT TOOTHBRUSH. I WOULD NOT BUY ANY OTHER KIND.
5.0 / 5.0
I love this toothbrush. Once you use the FlexCare no other tooth brush compares to it. It is true that the brush head doesn't feel the same after a while, and it needs to be replaced ... and it might get kind of expensive since three brush heads average 30.00 - but, it's worth it! ---------------I read some of the other reviews and one of them stated that UV light bulb is hard to find - it states in the catalog that replacement UV bulbs are available through Sonicare Customer Service Center by calling[@]
1.0 / 5.0
This is the best electric toothbrush I've ever used. However, when I changed brushes the effectiveness went down to zero. It no longer works as it did. I'm extremely disappointed. My husband is a dentist. I've told him I would not recommend it. I will try YET another new head - at $18-$20 a pop before I make a final judgment. Buyer beware!
4.0 / 5.0
It's really a good toothbrush but good luck replacing the uv bulb or finding one for that matter. Mine burned out after 3 months.
5.0 / 5.0
My dental hygienist recommended this over another brand at my last appointment. I use it daily and I've tried all the different brushing modes. It leaves your teeth/mouth feeling very clean and refreshed. I also like the UV cleaner. I do wish it had multiple brush head storage.