Sheet Met Scr Hx Hd Slt Zinc #10x2"
Fetching availability information...
These sheet metal screws, or tapping screws, are highly versatile and are used to attach metal, wood, fiberglass, and plastic. The sharp threads draw material together and ensure a secure hold. Made from hardened steel, the threads create their own mating thread in pre-drilled holes. Sheet metal screws are fully threaded with a sharp point.
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 0.34 in
- Assembled Height (in.) : 2.0 in
- Assembled Width (in.) : 0.312 in
- Depth (in) : 14.5 in
- Drive Style : Slotted
- Driver bit included : No
- Fastener Callout Size : #10 x 2"
- Fastener Head Style : Hex
- Fastener Thread Type : Standard
- Fastener length (in.) : 2.0
- Finish : Zinc
- Finish Family : Metallic
- Head diameter (in.) : 0.312
- Height (in) : 8.25 in
- Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor/Outdoor
- Item Package Type : Bag
- Item Weight : 0.0119 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : None
- Primary Use : General
- Product Weight (lb.) : 0.0119
- Returnable : 90-Day
- Self drilling : No
- Self tapping : Yes
- Tamper Resistant : No
- Width (in) : 9.375 in