saitek flight control system
Developed using customer feedback from our previous award-winning X36 and X45 stick and throttle controllers, the X52 Flight System is the premium stick model outside our Pro Flight Range.
Featuring 23 buttons, three 8-way hat switches and 7 control axes, the X52 gives you 47 basic commands plus the control axes. But when you include the programming options provided by powerful Saitek Smart Technology programming software, which allows you to make use of the 3 position mode switch and Pinkie shift switch, the total number of programmable commands rises to 282!
And if this isn’t enough, you can program even more commands by adding more modes with the programming software. With the X52, you no longer need to touch your PC keyboard during flight simulation so you can keep your hands planted where they need to be – on the stick and throttle.
With all those commands, things could get confusing so you can use the Multi-Function Display (MFD) screen to check programmed command names and use the clock and stopwatch function for timing the legs of your flight plan.
The X52 also uses magnetic hall effect, non-contact sensors for the stick movement, so you won’t ever need to worry about employing a ground crew for regular services.
- The most fully integrated PC Flight Control System
- Precision engineering, ergonomic design and a detailed fusion of features deliver maximum aeronautical authenticity
- Advanced programming provided by Saitek Smart Technology (SST) software
- Enhanced gameplay through intuitive Multi-Function display (MFD)
- lluminated buttons and MFD - ideal for low light environments
- Rubber grips and ergonomic design for increased comfort and fatigue-free gaming
- Part metal construction for increased durability and authenticity
- Includes Roger Wilco Chat software - the ideal accompaniment for on-line multiplayer gaming
- Precision centering mechanism, non-contact technology on X and Y axes and constant spring force reduce free play, improve control and increase durability
- 2-stage metal trigger; 2 primary buttons in 1 convenient position
- 4 fire buttons including missile launcher with spring-loaded safety cover for instant access
- Conveniently positioned metal pinkie switch provides shift functionality to double up on programmable commands
- 2 X 8-way Hat Switches
- 3D rudder twist
- 3-position rotary mode selector switch with LED indicators
- 3 spring-loaded, base-mounted toggle switches for up to 6 programmable flight commands
- 5-position handle adjustment system to suit all hand sizes
- Progressive throttle with tension adjustment, detents for afterburner and idle
- 2 fire buttons
- Scroll wheel with built-in button
- Mouse controller / hat switch with left mouse button
- 8-way hat switch
- 2 x rotary controls
- Smooth-action slider control
- Clutch button initiates 'safe mode' to allow on-the-fly profile selection, or to display button functionality without activating
- System Requirement:
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Works with: Windows XP, XP64 , Vista and Windows 7
|Device Type:||Joystick, throttle|
|Features:||Programmable buttons, mouse control, adjustable tension, scrolling wheel, rubber side grips, illuminated buttons, multi-function display|
|Pointing Device / Manipulator:||Joystick, throttle, three 8-way hat switches|
|Expansion / Connectivity:|
|Interfaces:||1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A|
|Works with Windows Vista:||Software and devices that carry the Works with Windows Vista logo have been tested for baseline compatibility with PC's running.|