- Acoustically inert MDF cabinets.
- Dynamic Balance polymer composite driver
- PowerPort® bass venting
- Acoustic Resonance Control (ARC Port) technology
- 1" silk dome Dynamic Balance tweeter
These speakers are sold as a pair.
|Why settle for vinyl speakers when you can have the warmth and beauty of real wood at the same price? RTi Series features real wood at vinyl prices. |
- Acoustically inert MDF cabinets, finished in Real Cherry Wood or Real Black Oak veneers.
- Dynamic Balance polymer composite driver for smooth wide-range response with low distortion.
- PowerPort® bass venting for superior clean, low distortion bass that you can really feel.
- Acoustic Resonance Control (ARC Port) technology for more natural midrange reproduction.
- 1" silk dome Dynamic Balance tweeter features a neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs; heat-sinked for superior heat dissipation, power handling and reliability.
- PowerPort® vent doubles as a strong, built-in wall-mounting bracket for easy, safe placement.
- Butyl rubber surrounds for high performance durability.
- Acoustically inert stamped driver baskets.
- Floating anti-diffraction grilles minimize grille diffraction for spacious, 3-dimensional imaging.
- Magnetic shielding for safe placement near video sources.
- Mylar bypass capacitors in the crossovers extend high frequency response and improve detail and transparency.
- Dual, bi-ampable gold-plated 5-way binding post inputs (with wide holes for large-gauge bare wire connections) for the most secure connections and the most versatile wiring applications. (Both models! True bi-wire and bi-amp-ability!)
- Timbre-matched to fit into any Polk Audio home theater or multi-channel music system for a more realistic, more seamless surround sound environment.
Clean lines and radiant metallic details contribute to the superior fit and finish of the new RTi Series Bookshelf Loudspeakers. They deliver superior dynamic impact in smaller cabinet sizes, with no lack of patented Polk Audio technologies, for use as main/front speakers, or direct radiating surround speakers, in high performance A/V or music-only systems.
|Driver Complement |
|Quantity ||1 |
|Diameter ||1" (2.54cm) |
|Type ||Silk/Polymer composite dome |
|Mid / Woofer |
|Quantity ||1 |
|Diameter ||5 1/4" (13.34cm) |
|Type ||Polymer Composite Dynamic Balance Cone with Rubber Surrounds |
|Total Frequency Response ||50Hz-27kHz |
|Upper -3dB Limit ||26kHz |
|Lower -3dB Limit ||60Hz |
|Nominal Impedance ||8 ohm |
|Efficiency ||89 dB |
|Recommended Amplifier Power ||20-125 watts per channel |
|Inputs ||Dual (bi-amp) gold plated 5-way binding posts |
|Cabinet Dimensions |
|Height ||12" (30.48cm) |
|Width ||7" (17.78cm) |
|Depth ||11 1/2" (29.21cm) |
|Amplifier Specs |
|Amplifier Type ||0 |
|Total Shipping Weight ||29.00 pounds |
|Mounting Options ||Shelf, stand or wall-mount with built-in keyhole slot |
|Speaker Warranty ||5 years parts and labor (original purchaser) |