Introducing the new MM1040 high performance 10" subwoofer. Use it in a sealed or ported enclosure. As a result of 3 years of Polk research and development, the new MM systems have been designed to offer unparalleled sound quality with exceptional fit to meet virtually any application. Borrowing technology from our flagship SR Series, the MM Series offers exceptional value for the price. Through the use of high-tech carbon composite baskets, oversized voice coils, and state-of-the-art composite cones, we offer high-end audio performance normally found only in the most expensive loudspeaker systems.
- 10" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polymer cone
- butyl rubber surround
- carbon composite basket
- optional matching grille complements the basket design
- power range: 100-350 watts RMS
- peak power handling: 700 watts
- frequency response: 24-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- top-mount depth: 4-1/2"
- sealed box volume: 0.66 cubic feet