PlayStation Move Controller (Sony Playstation 3, 2010)
PlayStation®Move offers a new and innovative gaming experience for the PlayStation®3 (PS3 system by fusing realistic, high-definition gaming along with accurate, intuitive control. Consisting of PlayStation®Move motion controller, PlayStation®Move navigation controller and PlayStation®Eye camera, PlayStation Move enables sophisticated motion control and immersive gameplay only possible on the PS3 system.
Playstation® Move Motion Controller: The corner stone of PlayStation Move, PlayStation Move motion controller combines advanced motion sensors, a dynamic color changing sphere, vibration feedback, and an easy to use button interface. Equipped with three axes gyroscope, three axes accelerometer and terrestrial magnetic field sensor, PlayStation Move motion controller tracks the precise movements and the angle of the controller. The PS3 system also detects the absolute position of the controller in 3D space by using PlayStation Eye camera. Highly sensitive movement tracking can be accurately traced back to the game, allowing intuitive gameplay as if the player is within the game.
PlayStation Move Motion Controller features:
- Works with PlayStation Eye camera to accurately track player position
- Includes action buttons of DUALSHOCK®3 and SIXAXIS wireless controller for direct input
- Sleek and Wireless
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Advanced motion sensors in the controller precisely track both fast and subtle movements
- Color of the sphere's light provides visual feedback during gameplay
- Vibration feedback is felt during specific actions
- Bluetooth® technology supports wireless gaming
- Simultaneously use up to four motion controllers with a PS3 system
- Charge the controller and automatically pair it with the PS3 system via a USB cable (Type A - Mini-B)
5.0 / 5.0
I'm very happy with the PS MOVE, it takes the Wii's idea and improves it a LOT! The move actually is more accurate and has depth perception and rotation detection on all axises and you can play shooters with our without a gun. I'd recommend 2 controllers per person (not sure if it can handle more than 4 tho) SPorts champions is a good preview of what the PSwii can do, but I can't wait for something better to come along, and it will eventually. Wii is for kids, the PS3 is for more hardcore gamers who demand graphical superiority and PSwii does this. The NAVIGATION CONTROLLER isn't needed for most games, but is recommended also. Do yourself a favor and get this instead of a wii, or use this to upgrade your wii library with better graphics and controls (then sell the wii after a few years, cuz there will be a lot of good games out by then for the ps3)
5.0 / 5.0
this is a great addition to the ps3 system cant wait for many new and intresting games to come out for it.