Philips - Sonicare FlexCare Rechargeable Sonic Powered Toothbrush - White
Get your mouth clean in no time with this innovative sonic toothbrush that features the FlexCare system and a UV sanitizer.
- Sonic technology with dynamic cleaning action for enhanced oral hygiene and gum care
- Contour-fit bristles easily adjust to angled tooth surfaces to provide access to hard-to-reach areas
- 2 ProResults brush heads for a better fit with your mouth: standard is ideal for complete cleaning, while compact provides a precision clean
- Quadpacer interval timer feature provides even brushing for improved oral care
- Smartimer 2-minute timer function encourages 2 minutes of brushing time for a thorough, deep clean
- FlexCare system features 3 flexible brushing modes and 2 personalized cleaning modes
- UV sanitizer provides an all-in-one cleaning solution by killing up to 99% of harmful bacteria
- Deluxe recharge gauge provides battery-level indicators so you know when it's time to recharge
- Includes UV sanitizer, soft travel case, FlexCare handle, travel charger, standard ProResults brush head and compact ProResults brush head
- Warranty Terms - Parts2 years
- Warranty Terms - Labor2 years
- Battery Level IndicatorYes
5.0 / 5.0
i HAVE HAD THIS TOOTHBRUSH FOR OVER 5 YEARS AND IT HAS NOT FAILED ME YET. I LIKE AND USE THE DIFFERENT MODES FOR WHEN MY TEETH / GUMS ARE SENSITIVE. jUST KEEP IT CLEAN AND CHARGE WHEN NECESSARY AND IT SHOULD LAST A LONG TIME. i BRUSH 3-4 TIMES A DAY. IT IS AN EXCELLENT TOOTHBRUSH. I WOULD NOT BUY ANY OTHER KIND.
5.0 / 5.0
I love this toothbrush. Once you use the FlexCare no other tooth brush compares to it. It is true that the brush head doesn't feel the same after a while, and it needs to be replaced ... and it might get kind of expensive since three brush heads average 30.00 - but, it's worth it! ---------------I read some of the other reviews and one of them stated that UV light bulb is hard to find - it states in the catalog that replacement UV bulbs are available through Sonicare Customer Service Center by calling[@]
1.0 / 5.0
This is the best electric toothbrush I've ever used. However, when I changed brushes the effectiveness went down to zero. It no longer works as it did. I'm extremely disappointed. My husband is a dentist. I've told him I would not recommend it. I will try YET another new head - at $18-$20 a pop before I make a final judgment. Buyer beware!
4.0 / 5.0
It's really a good toothbrush but good luck replacing the uv bulb or finding one for that matter. Mine burned out after 3 months.
5.0 / 5.0
My dental hygienist recommended this over another brand at my last appointment. I use it daily and I've tried all the different brushing modes. It leaves your teeth/mouth feeling very clean and refreshed. I also like the UV cleaner. I do wish it had multiple brush head storage.