Olympus SP-800UZ 14.0 MP Digital Camera - Silver
Capture special moments with friends and family using this digital camera that features dual image stabilization and face detection technology for clear, detailed images. The 3" LCD screen allows you to easily preview and review images.
- Olympus 14.0-Megapixel Digital Camera
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery LI-50B
- AC adapter
- Owner's manual
- From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores
- 14.0-megapixel, 1/2.3" CCD image sensor Captures high-resolution images up to 4288 x 3216 pixels.
- 30x optical/5x digital/150x total zoom For precise zooming and accuracy.
- 3" LCD monitor With 2-step brightness adjustment for easy use and a clear display.
- Movie mode Records video clips with sound at selectable resolutions, including 720p and 480p. Playback modes include normal, fast-forward, reverse, frame-by-frame and voice playback.
- TruePic III image processor With Delivers vibrant, lifelike image quality. Dual image stabilization minimizes the effects of a shaky camera. High ISO sensitivity (up to 6400) for improved image capture in low-light conditions.
- Face detection technology Isolates subjects in-frame and optimizes conditions to take the best pictures of friends and family. Also features beauty mode.
- Scene modes Include portrait, landscape, night scene, night and portrait, sport, indoor, candle, self-portrait, sunset, fireworks, cuisine, documents, beach and snow and pet. Magic filter modes include pop art, pinhole, fisheye and drawing.
- Burst shooting mode Captures 10.2 fps (3.0MP) at high-speed or captures 0.85 fps (14.0MP) at normal speed for fast-action shots. Panorama mode features up to 10 frames image stitching for panoramic images.
- White balance modes Include auto, daylight, overcast, tungsten and 3 fluorescents.
- Built-in auto flash With red-eye reduction, fill-in and off modes for natural-looking eyes in portraits.
- iESP autofocus, AF tracking and spot autofocus Along with Digital ESP metering and spot metering for the clearest picture possible. Super macro focus mode lets you focus on a subject from as little as 0.4" away.
- 1783MB internal memory and media reader Support Secure Digital and Secure Digital High Capacity memory cards (media not included).
- >> Store more photos! Find compatible memory cards in our Memory Center!
- Playback edit effects Include shadow adjustment edit, beauty fix, resize, cropping, black-and-white, sepia, calendar and saturation.
- Megapixels (Effective)
- Image Resolution
- Up to 4288 x 3216
- Optical Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- Lens Features
- 15 lenses in 10 groups; 1 aspherical lens
- Lens Focal Length(s)
- 5-150mm; 35mm equivalent 28-840mm
- LCD Screen Size
- LCD Screen Features
- LCD with 2-step brightness adjustment
- LCD only
- Image Stabilization
- Face Detection
- Burst Mode
- Panorama Mode
- Image Stitching
- Shots Available with Image Stitching
- Internal Memory
- Compatible Memory Formats
- Secure Digital (SD)|Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
- Shutter Speeds
- 1/2 - 1/2000 sec. (up to 4 sec. in night mode)
- Aperture Range
- f/2.8 - f/5.6
- White Balance
- Auto, daylight, overcast, tungsten, 3 fluorescents
- Flash Range
- ISO 1600: 11.8" - 41' ( wide), 5.9' - 20.3' (telephoto)
- Flash Modes
- Auto, red-eye reduction, fill-in, off
- Focus Range
- Normal: 3.9" - infinity (wide), 5.9" - infinity (telephoto); Macro: 3.9" - infinity (wide), 5.9" - infinity (telephoto); Super macro: 0.4" - 4.7"
- Movie Mode
- ISO Equivalent
- Auto, high auto, 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- 12 sec. or 2 sec.
- USB 2.0
- Camera Dock
- Not included
- Video Outputs
- File Formats
- JPEG, MP4
- Exposure Control
- Exposure compensation (±2EV in 1/3 steps)
- Image Storage Capacity
- 1 rechargeable lithium-ion LI-50B
- AC Adapter
- Digital Magnification
- Imaging Sensor Type
- Imaging Sensor Size
- Color Category
- HD Movie Mode
- Smile Mode
- Camera Use
- Compact|Fun & Basic
- Camera Long Zoom
5.0 / 5.0
Took some great wildlife photos...I am an amateur but the pictures look professional.
4.0 / 5.0
Great camera for the $. If you want a point and shoot, it's not the one for you. I have had it for over a month and still don't know how to use a lot of it. I've had it mostly on the "sports" setting so it stops the action as I have a hard time with stabilization when zoomed out. Every little movement shows and thus makes the image blurry. Purchased a monopod and it helps tremendously. The user guide is embedded in the camera and is copied to the pc, don't like that. It would be better to have a guide book to go with it. When I figure out all the settings, I will be able to take more photos in different settings. The images are wonderful. The video is fabulous also! I like that the record button is right by your thumb. No changing settings for it. All in all, a very very good camera for the price. Panorama setting is the best. The camera will do it automatically and stitch three frames together. Looks great! I like the "drawing" setting also. It looks like a pencil sketch.
4.0 / 5.0
The only problem is you load the software
on only one computer
5.0 / 5.0
I felt compelled to explain how much i enjoy this camera. I purchased it for a trip to colorado and couldn't be happier. The zoom is fantastic, the video is great, but the panoramic pictures are the best. Three quick points, it allows zoom during HD video, has the new goofy filters everyone likes, and get around 200 pics per charge.
4.0 / 5.0
The titanium finish looks like cameras used to look, but creates a glare in the bright daylight. A lot of camera for the price. I don't like the manual stored in the cameras internal memory. A hard copy should be included.
5.0 / 5.0
Very Very Pleased with this camera, purchased for a specific use of aerial photos at about 10,000 ft. above the ground, the quality was amazing. One draw back but very minor, is changing settings. I had the setting on landscaping and close up portraits were not the best. On a portrait setting the out of this world just have to remember to change settings. Other than that we absolutely love it. My 12 yr old knows more about than me!!