Nike Zoom Structure Triax + 15 - Men's
This reliable stability runner was designed for the mild to moderate overpronator who needs additional medial support and stability, but still craves extra cushioning and a smooth ride.
- Weight: 12.2 oz. (size 9).
- Breathable mesh upper with a notched mesh innersleeve cradles the foot for a snug, secure fit.
- Reflective elements on the upper remain visible in low-light conditions.
- Nike Zoom units in the heel and forefoot provide responsive cushioning.
- Deep, gender-specific flex grooves along the length and width of the shoe offer optimal gait efficiency.
The Structure Triax+ 15 still delivers all of the cushioned support and stabilizing mechanisms of the preceding versions that runners have come to expect while adding slight modifications and improving on the comfort, stability and overall ride. The upper has seen a decrease in seams as well as less foam in the collar and tongue which decreases bulk. Strategically placed Flywire in the midfoot and heel panels attaches to the laces for ultra-strong and ultra-lightweight support. The result is an snugger, more secure fit.
Made on a mens-specific QMR-1 (Pegasus Fit) last, the Structure Triax 15 provides a more consistent and comfortable fit. The gender-specific crash pad is more beveled, highly decoupled (the heel is split from the rest of the shoes midsole) and articulated to help absorb shock at impact and moderate the range and rate of pronation as the foot rolls through each step.
Structure Triax 15 also features a wedged and articulated, high density medial post along the midfoot and heel. This medial post works with the gender-specific midfoot shank to enhance support and help reduce pronation while maintaining a smooth transition without the added stiffness of a footbridge component. This helps to unlock the foots natural stabilizing mechanisms.