Mla 8-24ft Pro Lok Ext Pole
- Applicator/Tool Type : Extension Pole
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 2.0 in
- Assembled Height (in.) : 99.5 in
- Assembled Width (in.) : 2.0 in
- Depth (in) : 2 in
- Extension Poles Product Type : Adjusting
- Height (in) : 100.25 in
- Item Package Type : No Package
- Item Weight : 4.0 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : Limited Warranty - Mr. Longarm warrants to the original end user that new branded products will be free from defect in workmanship and materials, under normal use, for ninety (90) days from the original purchase date.
- Maximum length (ft.) : 23
- Minimum length (ft.) : 8.25
- Number of segments : 3
- Paint Product Type : Applicator/Tool
- Paint sprayer compatible : No
- Product Diameter (in.) : 2 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 4
- Removable tip : No
- Roller cover included : No
- Telescoping : Yes
- Width (in) : 2 in
2.0 / 5.0
An extension pole is only as good as it's ability to actually do the function you are trying to do from the distance you are trying to compensate for. I purchased this to try to clean my roof shingles off from moss that had grown on them without having to go on my roof's northern exposure. Now mind you if I was simply trying to remove some snow, it may have worked ok, but as I was trying to actually clean a few shingles it did a poor job, due to the constant flexing of the pole.
1.0 / 5.0
I bought one of these to paint a two-story wall. The extension closest to the pole base will not loosen, so it's worthless. The other end will extend but is real wobbly.
3.0 / 5.0
I have used the Mr. Longarm 23 ft. pole to clean my metal roof and solar panels for about a year, and it worked well until one of the aluminum extension tubes kinked - rendering the pole unusable. The pole flexes quite a bit (especially at full extension) because of it's lightweight design. When partially extended, it is much more rigid, which makes your work easier. Be careful not to apply too much of a bending load or the aluminum tubes will kink.I contacted the manufacturer to try to replace the bad section, and they told me that they do not sell replacement tubes. They told me to take it back to Home Depot and plead my case, even though the warranty is only for 90 days. I'll try to replace it, and be more gentle next time.