MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR Women's Nazca Jacket
MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR Women's Nazca JacketThis item was consolidated to us from one of our retail stores. While it may be slightly shopworn or without it's original packaging, it's otherwise in perfect condition and is still covered by our guarantee.
A classic mountaineering shell, the Nazca Jacket features Mountain Hardwear's Dry.Q Elite membrane to keep rain out and fast breathability to keep you feeling dry on the inside.
- Two-layer shell fabric made from dobby nylon backed by Dry.Q Elite membrane
- Dry.Q Elite membrane is durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable with always-on air permeability
- Always-on air permeable membrane maximizes body vapor outflow through the fabric to prevent clamminesstransfers heat and moisture immediately to keep you cool and dry
- Shell fabric features subtle texturing for a softer touch
- Lined with brushed tricot for lightweight warmth
- Fully adjustable, attached hood
- Water-resistant pit zips for added ventilation
- Adjustable cuff and hem
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
Fiber Content: 100% dobby nylon
Country of Origin: Imported
|Back Length||27 in.|
|Waterproof Material||Dry.Q Elite membrane|
|Weight||1 lb. 4 oz.|
4.0 / 5.0
This jacket has worked well on the recent rainy summer days. It is lined, so it provides some warmth without the need to wear an additional layer. The armpit vents help cool the jacket. I got the bright green color, which is really bright and fun.
5.0 / 5.0
Back from a somewhat soggy paddle-bout in upstate NY. My first impressions, as usual, steered me right. The Nazca held up through a week and a half of constant wear, including moonlighting as part of a makeshift jacket-stick-stretcher, and managed to retain it's perky green shape. The jacket was warm enough to make emerging from the sleeping bag on chilly mornings bearable, while also venting well enough to stay on during an all day paddle. My original concern that it would ride up with my arms overhead turned out not to be a big deal. The jacket was not at all constricting during day to day activity. Well done Mtn. Hardware!
4.0 / 5.0
Just got this jacket today at the upper west side EMS store. (Thank you to the super helpful staff who dug thru their whole inventory to find the last XS, and then were totally chill when I went with the S on the rack!) Nice kermit green, roomy fit, ergonomic pocket placement. Only gripes were that its not comfortable with a climbing helmet underneath, and that raising my arms overhead makes the jacket ride up uncomfortably.
I was thankful I bought it when it started pouring from the sky as I going through Central Park. Perfect timing. The jacket held up like a champ and my upper half is dry as a bone.
I bought this jacket to replace my old Northface shell for an upcoming trip to the Adirondaks, so more on how it holds up in 2 weeks.