MERRELL Men's Moab Mid GTX Hiking Boots, Dark Earth, Wide
MERRELL Men's Moab Mid GTX Hiking Boots, Dark Earth, WideMerrell's Moab Mids are Gore-Tex waterproof with breathable mesh uppers so whether you're hiking in the mountains or tramping through the lowlands, your feet will be dry and comfortable.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs shock and stabilizes the foot
- Gore-Tex XCR membrane for ultimate dry-feet protection with high breathability
- Nylon arch shank for arch support and the right amount of boot stiffness
- Vibram Multi-Sport sole/TC5+ Rubber/5 mm lugs for exceptional, durable grip
- Air Cushion under the heel absorbs shock, centers the heel, and stabilizes the foot
- Alternating waterproof Dura leather and breathable mesh uppers
- 4.5 mm anatomical footbed for extra shock absorption and stability
- Rubber toe bumper increase the life span of the toe area
- External heel counters add lateral support
- Breathable ventilated bellows tongue keeps dirt and grit out
Country of Origin: Imported
|Outsole||Vibram with TC5+ Rubber|
|Upper||Waterproof leather, mesh|
|Midsole||Compression-molded EVA with Air Cushion under the heel|
|Avg. Weight (pair)||1 lb. 15 oz.|
5.0 / 5.0
I used these mid-tops all last winter. except for the really deep stuff. and i can say. top line of comfort as well as dry and warm. plenty of grip. i'll be using them all winter again this season. I've been wearing them for the begining of our winter now on the really rainy days. perfect. I can't think of one bad thing to say about them. enjoy!
As a disclaimer, I am affiliated with Gore for product testing of Gore-tex products for the purpose of product review and recommendation. I do receive items from Gore for these purposes.
4.0 / 5.0
these aare good comfortable wide boots. A bit slippery on frozen snow but otherwise very good