Large Face Finishing Moisturizer (Large Size) ($130 Value) Ingredients INGREDIENTS
Solution: Face Finishing Moisturizer, a lightweight rose-scented cream with a unique formulation of potent antioxidants and corrective nutrients created to restore hydration, radiance and firmness to skin.
Features and benefits:
- Alpha lipoic acid helps to smooth lines and wrinkles while resurfacing skin's texture.
- Vitamin C Ester stimulates collagen and elastin production, clarifies and brightens.
- DMAE tightens and tones facial contours.
- Provides nourishing moisture in a lightweight formula.
- Absorbs instantly, imparts a fresh glow.
- Ideal before makeup application.
How is it different?
- Contains a proprietary blend of Dr. Perricone's keynote antioxidants that work synergistically for healthy, vibrant skin.
- Alpha lipoic acid is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory antioxidants available, which boosts energy production in the skin and fights free-radical damage.
- Vitamin C Ester is a more potent, stable and less irritating form of vitamin C that is highly effective in enhancing skin clarity and luminosity. It repairs aging skin by stimulating the synthesis of collagen.
- DMAE is a naturally occurring substance that stimulates nerves and muscles, resulting in firmer, toned skin.
How to use: Apply liberally to face and neck in the morning and evening over the recommended treatment step.
- For normal to dry skin types.
- 4 oz.
- By Perricone MD.
1.0 / 5.0
This product may do what it says, but the smell is strong and offensive. I used it once and the odor did not dissipate over time. I returned it, so I cannot rate its effcetiveness.
5.0 / 5.0
I love Perricone's Face Finishing Moisturizer. It is very creamy and to me, smells like roses. My little girl always snuggles up to me at bedtime and tells me how good smell.The scent is light- like tea rose- not powdery and overpowering. I have sensitive skin so tend to avoid products with fragrance but I get more compliments from this than perfumes that cost twice as much! It contains antioxidants and DMAE and has worked very well with my needling treatments.I have Combination/Oily Skin and this product has never caused me breakouts. I occasionally have needling treatments on my face for scarring(never had acne until my 30's! Maybe a hormonal thing?). I have no active acne and I don't really use any other moisturizer except a BB cream with sunblock for daytime and as I said, no issues with breakouts. I do not feel, despite this product being so creamy, that it is heavy or makes my skin more oily- if anything it keeps my cheeks soft and moisturized(where I tend to get flaky dryness) while soothing red, scarred or inflamed areas, especially after a treatment.Hands down, my fave moisturizer.I do wish I could find it in a large size in a pump form but otherwise, I love it!If you do not like scented products or rose scent, this may not be the moisturizer for you. My skin can tolerate the fragrance but many people with sensitive skin cannot, so just know that it is scented. The Perricone counter at Nordy's has very helpful, knowledgeable staff and will usually give you samples if you need to see if the product is compatible with your skin.One more point: it does not have an SPF so if you are looking for a daytime moisturizer you may want to add something with an SPF or use this as a night cream(which is primarily how I use it).Also, my daughter gets patches of eczema and this stuff clears it right up, even better than prescription products(just an observation- NOT a medical recommendation!)
5.0 / 5.0
All Perricone, M.D., products are the best. Don't expect them to smell great because they contain DMAE - but for the skin that is a blessing. I highly recommend his line of facial products - and his view on a healthy lifestyle - to all women.
5.0 / 5.0
I have been using this moisturizer for years. It is the best! Every time I try a different moisturizer, my skin rebels and I return to this moisturizer. It feels good, rich and smooth, and really moisturizes.
5.0 / 5.0
smells kind of like roses. makes my skin glow. I also like Dr. Murad's serum and Dior skin products.
5.0 / 5.0
This moisturizer is a great under make up as it acts like a primer. For the price it is like getting two products in one. Also does an amazing job at improving the texture of your skin.