La Crosse Technology - 306-605 Solar Window Thermometer with Backlight
The La Crosse Technology 306-605 Solar Window Thermometer with Backlight accurately display the time and temperature on a large LCD screen. This screen automatically glows blue at night thanks to the solar powered backlight which charges during the day. It records the minimum and maximum temperatures of the day and has an impressive range of -13 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit. Measures 4.75L x 1W x 5.25H inches.
- Measures in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Features clock with DST indicator
- Weather resistant design with silver finish
- Easily detaches so you can clean window
- Automatic backlight for easy nighttime reading
- -13 to 158 Fahrenheit temperature range
- Includes AAA batteries for the display and backlight
About La Crosse Technology Founded in 1985, La Crosse has grown into a multinational company leading the way in electronics. This is the company that introduced the radio-controlled clock to the US market back in 1991. La Crosse is constantly bringing new innovative technology to products like wireless weather stations, power monitors, and countless other measuring devices. La Crosse is renowned for their excellent customer service and has products available in thousands of retail establishments across North America and Europe.
- High quality window thermometer
- Energy saving solar powered backlight
- Accurately displays outdoor temperature
- Stores MIN & MAX temperature with Auto Reset
- Dimensions: 4.75L x 1W x 5.25H inches
This digital thermometer monitors the indoor and outdoor temperature and features minimum and maximum temperature records that update daily to keep you informed. The adjustable 12- or 24-hour display adds useful functionality to the thermometer.
- 306-605 Solar Window Thermometer with Backlight
- Solar Window Thermometer
- 2 x Batteries
- Product Features: Thermometer
- Readings: Temperature
- Weight (Approximate): 1.00 lb