Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Kling 3 inch Bandage Rolls 3 inch
Fetching availability information...
Size/Count 2.1 yd.X 5 Pack
- Ideal for hard-to-bandage wounds
- Conforms to body contours
- Holds gauze pad securely
- Ideal for dressing hard-to-bandage wounds
- Conforms to body contours and moves with you
- Holds gauze pad securely and comfortably
- Soft and absorbent
- Sterile unless individual pouch is opened or damaged
- 3 in x 75 in (2.1 yds)
- Wash hands, clean & treat wound, as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Cover the wound with a primary dressing layer such as triple layer non-stick pads or soothing non-stick dressings.
- Wrap the bandage roll over the primary dressing layer. During wrapping, each pass of the bandage should overlap the previous one. Wrap evenly without twisting. Do not apply tightly. If you feel any tightness or discomfort, unwrap and reapply.
- Secure the end of the bandage in place with tape.
- Change dressing daily or as instructed by your medical professional.
Hospital products for home care
Made in China
© J&J CCI 2009