Getting Started in Electronics Book
Fetching availability information...
Get a complete course in electronics and the tools you need to put your learning to use. The course is only 128 pages long and includes 100 circuits with detailed instructions. You also get diagrams designed to simulate projects and capture the imagination. Finally, you can learn and understand electronics and the principals that make them work.
- Learn the electronics basics you need in 128 pages
- Learn about static electricity and how to make magnets and solenoids
- Find out how switches, relays, meters, resistors, capacitors and transformers are used
- Learn about diodes, transistors, integrated circuits and circuit assembly
- Learn to build any or even all of the 100 tested and working circuits included in the book