Dr. Scholl's Diabetes Foot Health Men's Insoles Sizes 8-12
Size/Count 1.0 pair
- Designed for diabetes sufferers
- Distributes foot pressure more evenly
- Relieves high pressure points in heel
- Pressure relief: relieves high pressure points in heel and ball-of-foot and distributes foot pressure more evenly
- Custom cushioning: memory foam molds to your foot
- Shock absorption: dual-layer foam absorbs shock
- For casual shoes & sneakers
- Wear comfortable shoes that fit well
- Check your feet daily. If you observe any signs of skin breakage or sores on your feet, see a medical professional immediately.
- Receive a thorough foot examination from your medical professional at least once a year
Uniquely designed for diabetes sufferers.
Made in China
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, mail in the original UPC code from the package along with your sales receipt to Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc., P.O. Box 377, Memphis, TN 38151 for a replacement or refund.
Recommendations to care for your feet:
©Merk/MSD Consumer Care, Inc
1.0 / 5.0
I bought these things, and not only were they less comfortable than regular work boot insoles, but the cover started peeling off and rolling up after one day. Pieces of fabric rolled up under the heel and ball of your foot are definitely NOT something you want when diabetic. Painful, would not reccomend.
5.0 / 5.0
I bought the men's insole because it was the only available item in the store. I have diabetes and neuropathy. I tested this insole in my Classic Croc. I did not expect that this will be the perfect insole I will ever wear! Hard to beat the softest cushion and feels like I am walking on foam clouds. Walked about a mile in this and still works well.