Canon CanoScan LiDE210 Color Image Scanner
- Auto Scan mode automatically adjusts settings. Detects what you are scanning for improved imaging effortlessly. Supports optical resolutions up to 4800 dpi.
- High-speed color scanning. Scan a letter-size image in about 10 seconds.
- USB cable also supplies power. No need for a separate power cord.
- Z-lid™ expansion top lets you scan bulky items. Great for scanning books and other bound materials.
- Auto Document Fix for better results. This new feature offers area-by-area correction for beautiful, easy-to-view scans, automatically.
|maximum resolution||4800 x 4800 dpi|
|color depth||48 bits|
|optical character recognition (OCR) technology||no|
|grayscale depth||8 bits|
|scanbed size||8.5" x 11.7"|
|number of one-touch buttons||5|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows 2000; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Mac OS X 10.4.11+|
|model name||CanoScan LiDE210|
|dimensions||1.6"H x 9.9"W x 14.4"D|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
5.0 / 5.0
I love there is no power cord just plug it in by USB. I have a printer that scans also but it is nice to have this portable and I can have it right next to me. You push on button no huge set up process. I'm scanning all my old pictures over the years and family photos so I can travel with it anywhere plug into my laptop and scan. Also one button for PDF to scan documents.