Fetching availability information...
Size/Count 1.0 ea
Size/Count 1.0 ea
- Ergonomic Safety Handle - Makes standing and sitting easy and safe.
- Saddle Bag Pouch - Four pockets keep convenient items close by.
- Adaptable - Adjusts in length and height to fit either side of your favorite couch or chair.
- Fully adjustable height and length - Tray height from 26 inches to 32 inches; handle height from 34 inches to 40 inches; base length from 20 inches to 36 inches.
- Super Grip Rubber Pads - Ensure stability and protect floor from damage.
- Durable - Powder coated steel
- Fits Couch Feet Distance: 21 inches to 33 inches
- Cane Height: Adjustable from 29 inches to 32 inches
- Width of Handle: 15 inches
- Product Weight: 15 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 27 inches x 17 inches x 2.5 inches
- Stand with confidence from your favorite couch
- Get up easily from your recliner
- Add additional support to your lift chair
- Pivot Upright stationary tube into the vertical position as shown in Figure 1 and insert the Upright bolt through the large hole in the plastic cover located at the base of the Upright stationary tube and tighten the Upright bolt with the Allen head wrench.
- Insert the Handle assembly into the Upright stationary tube until the Spring loaded button locks into one of the sets of holes located into the Upright stationary tube. Slide the Handle assembly bushing down the Handle assembly until it is fully inserted into the Upright stationary tube. Note: Approximately 10% of the Handle assembly bushing will be visible when it is fully inserted. Adjust the height of the Handle assembly to the desired height by pressing the Spring loaded button and moving the Handle assembly up or down.
- Place the assembled product along side of the couch or chair that you plan to use. Adjust the Base adjustment tube to the appropriate length such that the furniture legs of the couch or the chair are centered on the rubber pads of both the Base adjustment tube and the Base stationary tube.
- Make sure the Base Stationary Tube and Base Adjustment Tube are appropriately spaced such that the Furniture legs are centered front to back on the Product base rubber pads.
Note: Furniture legs of a chair or couch should be centered on the product base rubber pads AND positioned as close as possible to base stationarly tube and base adjustment tube.