Advanced Drainage Systems Garden Hose. 4 in. x 10 ft. Corex Drain
Fetching availability information...
Advanced Drainage Systems is the world s largest producer of corrugated HDPE pipe and related drainage products. ADS serves the storm and waste water industry through a global network of 56 domestic and international manufacturing plants and 27 distribution centers. In addition to its flagship N-12 pipe, the company offers a complete line of fittings and other accessories including, Nyloplast drainage structures, DrainTech basins, channels and grates, and various geotextiles ADS single wall corrugated HDPE pipe is ideal for drainage where flexibility, light weight and low cost are important. The pipe is joined with either a cleated bell, split coupler, internal coupler or snap coupler and is soil-tight.
- Actual inside diameter (in.) : 4
- Actual outside diameter (in.) : 4.6
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 120 in
- Assembled Height (in.) : 5 in
- Assembled Width (in.) : 5 in
- Coiled : No
- Compatible pipe material : Polyethylene
- Connection : Slip
- Depth (in) : 120.0 in
- Fitting or Connector Type : Adapter or Coupling
- Fitting size : 4"
- Height (in) : 4.6 in
- IAPMO Certified : No
- Item Package Type : No Package
- Item Weight : 2.980 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : Warranted to be be free from defects in materials and workmanship in normal use and service.
- Material : Plastic
- Material : Polyethylene
- Maximum working pressure (psi) : 0
- Maximum working temperature (F) : 180
- Minimum working temperature (F) : 0
- NSF Listed : No
- Pipe & Tubing Product Type : Polyethylene
- Pipe or Fitting Product Type : Pipe & Tubing
- Product Height (in.) : 4.6
- Product Length (ft.) : 10 ft
- Product Length (in.) : 120 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 2.86
- Product Width (in.) : 4.6
- Push to connect : No
- Rating : DWV
- Recommended function : DWV
- Size : 4"
- Width (in) : 4.6 in
- Wrapped : No