1/2" Cpvc El 90 Deg Sxs 10 Pack
Fetching availability information...
The NIBCO CPVC-CTS 90-degree elbow is made of FlowGuard Gold CPVC and is ideally suited for hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications. The CPVC-CTS 90-degree elbow features female socket connections and is used to change the direction of flow. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) has proven to be an excellent material for hot corrosive liquids, hot and cold water distribution, and similar applications above the temperature range of PVC. CPVC will not rust, pit, scale or corrode. CPVC fittings are easy to install and are joined by solvent cementing or threading. NIBCO plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry. FlowGuard Gold is a registered trademark of The Lubrizol Corporation.
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 1.56 in
- Assembled Height (in.) : 1.31 in
- Assembled Width (in.) : 1.12 in
- Bend Degree : 90
- Compatible pipe material : CPVC
- Depth (in) : 1.56 in
- Fitting 1 size : 1/2"
- Fitting 2 size : 1/2"
- Fitting or Connector Type : Elbow
- Height (in) : 1.31 in
- Item Package Type : Bag
- Item Weight : 0.27 lb
- Manufacturer Warranty : NIBCO INC. warrants each NIBCO plumbing plastic fitting (including plumbing valves) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase.
- Material : CPVC
- Maximum working pressure (psi) : 400.0
- Pipe or Fitting Product Type : Fittings & Connectors
- Product Height (in.) : 1.31
- Product Length (in.) : 1.56 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 0.27
- Product Width (in.) : 1.12
- Push to connect : No
- Side Inlet : No
- Width (in) : 1.12 in