'The Metabolic Formula' Dietary Supplement Perricone MD Nutriceuticals Health & Weight Management Dietary Customer Service More to Explore About Us Site Spotlight Connect with Us
- CLA (conjugated linoleic acid): powerful antioxidant; blocks the absorption of fat and sugar and helps to decrease body fat.
- Omega: Highly concentrated fish oil with 340 EPA/240 DHA; helps to decrease appetite and increase energy.
- Metabolic antioxidant: high-potency turmeric, CoQ10 and alpha lipoic acid, plus a multitude of other powerful antioxidants, minerals and phytonutrients, help promote metabolic activity and regulate appetite.
- Evening primrose oil: Helps to improve skin radiance and health.
- Carnitine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine: help to convert fat into energy.
- DMAE: helps to firm skin's appearance.
- Contains 30 packets.
- By Perricone MD; made in the USA.
5.0 / 5.0
After spending more trying to put this collection together from the health food store I finally bought this package. Taken with a meal twice a day has made a lot of improvement in my skin and overall well being. Try it for at least a month.Take it with his berry drink for even better result.
5.0 / 5.0
Expensive!, but these supplements really help to curb my appitite. I take one packet per day and it does the trick for me. They give me additional energy without the jitters. I recommend these for anyone who wants to take short-term to lose weight. I feel better when I take them, too.
4.0 / 5.0
Handy packets to carry in your purse is a bonus. Nice to have supplements to help during travel and stress periods. Seems to help keep metabolism balanced. I am only using 1 packet a day to make sure not too hard on stomach. Plan on easing up to recommended 3. Doing more for help in "balanced" supplements - not so much diet issues, yet.
5.0 / 5.0
The Metabolic Diet supplements are the absolute best supplements I have ever taken..I used them during the 10 day detox. No jitters, lots of energy, curbs cravings = success! I highly recommend these!
3.0 / 5.0
While I think this pack has good things in it, I have not noticed that it does what it claims to do. I did not notice any results. You will be able to find these supplements at any vitamin store for much cheaper.
5.0 / 5.0
When you follow the directions, eat the suggested foods or healthy alternatives, exercise, and get enough sleep, this stuff works exactly as promised. I will definitely re-order it if I need another jumpstart.It doesn't work miracles, and none of the changes were drastic. However, I can tell that it boosted my metabolism and energy levels, helped me adjust to a regular schedule, and set me on the right path to getting more healthy.The only downside is that you sometimes get an unpleasant taste (or forgive my saying - burp) during the day. But supplements aren't there to taste good. ^_^